Parent/Guardian: I hereby authorize Regeneration Dance Studio and all of its employees to instruct my child in the art of dance and related activities. I recognize the inherent dangers associated with such activities. I understand that while Regeneration Dance Studio will take reasonable care to instruct, there are numerous injuries that may occur in the course of that instruction. I hereby release and absolve Regeneration Dance Studio and its employees from all claims and causes of action arising out of their care and instruction. I understand that the decision for placement for my child will be based on skill level and is determined completely by the instructor for the class.
PERMISSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY FOR REGENERATION DANCE STUDIO
For valuable consideration received, I grant to Kathy Campbell of A Life Condensed Photography (“Photographer”) the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any photographs that she has taken or may take of me or in which I may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish the photographs in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all media now or hereafter known, including the internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use my name in connection with any use if she so chooses. I release and discharge Photographer from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the photographs, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Photographer, as well as the person(s) for whom she took the photographs. I am a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read this document and fully understand its contents. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
In consideration for receiving permission to BE ON PREMISES at Regeneration Dance Studio (hereinafter the Activity or Activities, I, on behalf of myself and any minor dancer for whom I have the capacity to contract, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus COVID-19 and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
2. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities.
3. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the Activities and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children/dancer from whom I have the capacity to contract) Regeneration Dance Studio, their owners, staff, directors, coaches, employees and assigns (the RELEASEES) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result my being on the premises and participating in the Activities.
4. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to wearing a mask while participating in any number of activities on the premises of Regeneration Dance Studio and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children/dancer from whom I have the capacity to contract) Regeneration Dance Studio, their owners, staff, directors, coaches, employees and assigns (the RELEASEES) from any liability related of wearing a mask which might occur as a result my being on the premises and participating in the Activities.
5. I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation, attorneys fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
6. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind any assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of Oregon. I HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY DISPUTE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES TO BE ON PREMISES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES.
IN SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Agreement for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.